Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow, or lack there of...

So apparently mother nature is going to drop another large load on Philadelphia tonight and tomorrow to add to the already present, 2 feet of snow and almost double it. Many of you might know that I am in love with snow, playing in it, shoveling it, admiring its beauty...I have told folks hear daily how much it has been snowing in Philly. Meanwhile the weather here, in the mountainous region of the rain belt of the pacific northwest, has been mostly clear, in the 40's and sunny???!!!! Last year at this time there was 4 feet of snow, this year zero. go figure. I know it's not all about me and my love of snow, it's about global climate patterns and the changes there within. It's just that...well so is life. Have fun in the copious amounts of snow!

2 comments:

art said...

Jealous of lack there of.
Oh to be able to hike with the sun shining ,ground steady.
Snow happens and it will happen for you snoon enough.
But you snow that.
Love Mom

Unknown said...

I miss you. Love, Sissypants