Sunday, January 24, 2010

In Motion

After almost three years back in Philadelphia, filled with rich moments of joy, growth, love and challenge, I've moved out of Markoe St. I am currently in the Seattle airport waiting for the shuttle that will take me to the North Cascades Institute where I will begin a wilderness EMT training with Remote Medical International. It will be 4 weeks of intensive study of emergency medicine with a focus of how to best serve as a medic while not near a hospital. I am really excited to dive into learning some science that's related to parts of my body that I can point to. Over the next three weeks I hope to write about some of the interesting skills I am learning and on my thoughts in general as I leave Philadelphia, the city the sometimes loved me back. I welcome your thoughts as much as you would choose to leave them.

No comments: