Saturday, May 12, 2007

life update/Silent ride


Ok, So I made it back safely from Boliva, Peru, and Ecuador. Currently I am in Philadelphia, where I will be again in the fall. For the summer I am going back to summer camp, to work again as a wilderness leader. Landing back in the States has just brought more travling for me, and I'm excited to be more sedentary come September. I'm also excited to spend my summer in beautiful Yosemite National Park and other intoxicatingly gorgeous places in California

I've been riding my bike around lately, which I love to do, and is how I get around. The major frustrating thing about it though are the cars (people cease to be human when they get behind the wheel of a large or small automobile). This Wednesday evening all across the United States there will be a silent ride in commemoration of bicyclers who have been injured or killed in bike accidents with cars. To learn more, check out, http://www.rideofsilence.org/main.php

No comments: